FINE ARTS DEALERS
Flather & Perkins provides coverage for personal and corporate collections,
galleries & museums, and antiques and Fine Arts dealers. We have earned our
reputation because of our in-depth knowledge and experience in this highly
specialized field. And we provide expertise and personal service at surprisingly
Summary of our Fine
Arts Dealer Program
- Each account is individually underwritten to ensure the insurance
coverage provided are tailored to the specific needs of the client.
- Each account is reviewed annually to adjust coverage, should there be any
changes in actual exposures
- All policies are written on an "All Risk" and automatically include
- Transit and Other Location coverage is written to provide coverage in the
U.S. for exhibitions and/or shows; in storage; at the restorers; at a client
on approval, etc. This coverage also applies to domestic transit including Fed
Ex, UPS, common carriers, Fine Arts carriers, as well as while being
transported by the insured or their agent.
- Optional international coverage is also available for overseas shipments
as well as for shows or exhibitions outside the continental United States.
- Owned goods are insured using a pre-determined valuation based upon cost,
cost plus a percentage, or selling less a percentage.
- Consigned goods are covered at the lowest agreed consigned value (net to
- Items sold, but not delivered, are covered at the selling price.
Business Personal Property coverage is also available for telephones,
office machines, and furniture, as well as research libraries.
Liability coverage is also readily available.
For more information,
contact us at email@example.com